To those who got deferred ED

<p>Just curious who did and what not. Maybe some tips for those of us also?</p>

<p>I got deferred too. I guess the only thing we can control now is our first semester grades.</p>

<p>I mean are we allowed to send in additional info? For instance I’ve added more ec on and a new job so I’d like to let them know…</p>

<p>did a lot of people get denied? Or was it mostly just deferred or accepted?</p>

<p>Deferred here too…into the Natural Resource program… Do we need to do anything…it says it will be reviewed for regular admission…so at least it’s not a denied…but still…</p>

<p>Got deferred :frowning: but… i’m really not that high up. Maybe they will take me based on updated info? 3.6 550 CR 560 M Undeclared.</p>

<p>Who knows. I’m curious when the regular decisions come out</p>

<p>They’ll come out mid-march I think</p>

<p>good luck all</p>

<p>Hey guys. I was deferred from vt and contacted admissions as to why i was deferred. They told me they wanted to seey first semester grades and that i had a lot going for me. They repeated several times how important this semester was, and that i should remain optimistic. I know we are all in the same boat but dont be discouraged. She said that half of deferrals turn into offers, but that another factor is the applicant pool which we have no control over. Also, i am retaking my sat now that i am in a higher math. The admissions officer said they will accept the jan. sat. I specifically asked if theyd be accepted if i rushed them and she said yes. She made me feel very hopeful about my RD and best of luck to everyone!</p>