top 10%

<p>If you're in the top ten percent when you apply but slightly out when you graduate what happens? Do they revoke you admission or still let you attend?</p>

<p>What’s your CR+M? There’s the academic admit program that lets you in if you’re in the top 25% and have a 1300.</p>

<p>If you send your transcript in when youre top 10% then youre in :)</p>

<p>Idk what a cr+m is??? lol and I’ve sent in my transcript that says im in the top 10% and got accepted but they require a final transcript from when you graduate.</p>

<p>You’re probably still in. CR&M is critical reading and math - your SAT scores. The question is do you qualify as an academic admit regardless of your rank. </p>

<p>Criteria:</p>

<p>they are ranked in the top quarter of their graduating class, and</p>

<p>achieve a combined SAT Math and SAT Critical Reading score of at least 1300 with a test score of at least 600 in each of these components; or achieve a composite ACT score of at least 30 with a test score of at least 27 in ACT Math and ACT English. Students must take the writing component of the SAT and/or ACT in order for the test score to be considered, and</p>

<p>have successfully taken all recommended coursework, and</p>

<p>meet the State of Texas Uniform Admission Policy, and</p>

<p>ensure all required credentials are received by the freshman closing date.</p>

<p>[Academic</a> Admits](<a href=“http://admissions.tamu.edu/freshmen/gettingin/waysAdmitted/academic.aspx]Academic”>http://admissions.tamu.edu/freshmen/gettingin/waysAdmitted/academic.aspx)</p>

<p>The ranking is taken at the end of your junior year. This is the time period the official transcript and ranking cover. What happens afterwards does not matter. if you were not in top 10% at the end of junior year but were after first six weeks of senior year it would not matter because that is not the official transcript and class ranking. Schools look at the 6th semester which is the end of junior year. You can read the 10% law as written if you don’t believe it.</p>

<p>ok thanks! I was really nervous! :)</p>