Transfer waitlist for architecture - portfolio submission

If you are waitlisted as a transfer prospect, you are to still submit your portfolio by March 24th. That is if you wish to be admitted for advanced placement. That is more than confusing. Mix in the fact that they will not release availability until May-June… its very easy to miss that deadline:/ thankfully I made sure to contact admissions , in which case I was sent an email which seemed “too late to the party”? It spoke about being accepted and having to accept offer my May 1. and literally nothing about being waitlisted, or when we are supposed to submit our portfolio if we are waitlisted. My only way to make sure was to put on my spectacles, and watch their stream on Transfers’ portfolio requi. (which waitlisted students were not invited to) in which they told their prospects to apply by march 10th. But the email said if you are accepted to send it in by 24th… but the email also said “If you are receiving this you have been put on our waitlist” but… I didn’t receive that, I had to ask for it. anyway, I couldn’t risk it and submitted march 24th just in case. I wish there was more transparency in the process, and I just hope my portfolio was on time, because quit honestly I am not very sure about the submission date, even now as I type this. ….AG……:slight_smile: I hope other students were able to do this. being placed in years below your knowledge, being forced to re-do, and confusion is frustrating when the source of the problem is just communication.
any information regarding this topic would be more than appropriated! if you think I am wrong in anyway or I misses something please correct me because I am still looking for answers. strong text

1 Like