UA Freshman Scholarship application?

Hi all,

I submitted an application for admission to the university in July. I have not sent the scholarship information yet. I am looking to apply to competitive programs like UFE so I want to list my ECs and volunteering activities correctly. Should I just copy-paste short summaries that I have listed on my college resume of each activity or should I format them a different way?

Thanks for the help!

Not sure I understand the Q.

UFE is totally separate. The Scholarship office has nothing to do with it. So, list your ECs on the scholarship app any way that you’d like.

I thought that the resume built on the scholarship page would be seen by the UFE selection committee. Thank you for your answer!

If they wanted to look at it, I guess they could…but I’m not sure they even have access since that is the Scholarship office and UFE is in the Honors College…totally separate operations… That’s why UFE uses their own app.

The UFE selection committee uses THEIR app to determine who they will select to interview, and then they’ll make their decision for UFE. THEN, weeks AFTER they select their UFE members, then they select those few that will get the Academic Elite.