UC AWP Exam (Artic Warfare Magnum) AWP!

<p>OK for this AWP exam in 9 hours I didn’t get anything in the mail…i paid 75 dollars on the website for the exam (I know it charged me 75 instead of 65) and i have no information on it what so ever… i dont know time date or place…nothing!!! I didn’t get a confirmation email or anything after i paid for it…the best thing i have is an account that says </p>

<p>Current Ballance: 0</p>

<p>and that doesn’t even prove i paid for it cuz people with low income free reduced programs dont have to pay for this thing anyways so their account will also say 0…</p>

<p>I dont think i got mail cuz some gay guy decided to steal everyone’s mail in our neighborhood this one day and i think that was the day the UC’s mailed out these forms.</p>

<p>Can anyone help me…?
My friends said told me the location of where they are taking it so im just going to show up there…</p>

<p>How did it work out for you?</p>

<p>AWP that thief.</p>

<p>they had my name on the sheet so it was fine...all i needed was a picture ID</p>

<p>Glad to hear it. Your story resonated since I was similarly afraid I couldn't find the letter, but in the end it was discovered buried in a pile of acceptance materials early the morning of the test.</p>