*UC Berkeley Class of 2025 discussion**

It means you are in the waitlist gang (from all the speculations we see so far).

yeah thats why i repeatedly said ‘i have no idea what a good grade in isce is’

damn, that hurts

I was maddddd. Only studied in 10th :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Is it easy or say, how difficult it is to transfer from UCSD to UCB? Any idea?

You guys are from which city in india

I’m in the rejection gangggggg

I would assume it would be difficult. But I will try my best.

What are the three things for the withdraw again?

Surat, Gujarat

bangalore

Bangalore

I ask coz my son got into UCSD and UCB is his dream school. Not sure if we can be admitted today, chance is slim.

At what Indian time will UC Berkeley release decisions?

Let’s make a telegram group tbh

"If you can’t withdraw then it probably means they are closing out your application :frowning: and all your records in their system. It’s highly indicative of a rejection inmho.

There is also proof to back it up. 4 people on this mega thread who are unauthorized to submit the form have been denied UCLA too. It’s far likely that UCLA rejects (not waitlists) also get rejected from Berkeley. The sad but harsh realty truth.

On the other hand, two people, one already accepted into Berkeley and the other who got into all other UCs with MERIT scholarships can withdraw.

Finally, the poll is likely NOT skewed. According to an A2C polls, Berkeley is the SECOND most attended college by A2Cers. It’s clear that people here often get into Berkeley so 40% being able to withdraw and getting in seems reasonable

All in all, we can argue against this any way but the evidence strongly strongly leans towards if you are unauthorized, then you are rejected.

As an unauthorized applicant here, it was fun while it lasted but my Berkeley dreams are over. It’s deeply saddening but I pray I can return one day"

This what someone else said earlier^ it pretty much sums it up

Around 3:30

Yea I know but I am hoping for the best. I still have all IVY’s and Stanford but they’ll even be harder.

It supposedly means “waitlist.” We’ll see.

Telegram group! Indian students