*UC Berkeley Class of 2025 discussion**

Berkeley.

1 Like

Honestly I donā€™t know. I thought my ECā€™s will make up for it at a more holistic school.

How do you all get 98 omg. Physics, French and eng language killed me :sob::joy:

what does your withdrawal thing say anyway

Broo you donā€™t even know!!! I got 71 in English language ICSE-2019. Only if I could get a 90 I could easily pull off 98% in tenth boards

Unauthorized, yours?

Oh actually I from CBSE and had Commerce, not Science lol. Canā€™t manage physics haha

1 Like

I have 3rd option for withdraw button

damn mine is the waitlist one. still think iā€™m gonna get rejected

They were super super harsh that year?? My average goes up to 97 from 94.9 just with that one score lol

Even with a 98%?

My withdraw button says wish to withdraw from further consideration. But I applied for EECS and I hope I get in irrespective of all predictions

Makes sense. I had no choice so had to take science :joy::sob:

Iā€™m in CBSE right now. After 10th ICSE 96%. B-Group was preparing for NEET but now Iā€™m looking forward to biomed engineering

i dont have a 98, dont even do isce

Donā€™t pay heed. Cbse and icse is almost same for AOā€™s

heres a fire question:
would u rather be guaranteed a spot on the UC berk waitlist right now?

or

have to open up ur decision as normal with either only the chance of being accepted or rejected?

1 Like

When I click withdraw, it says ā€œI wish to withdraw my application from further considerationā€ what does this mean?

Aah, because I was really surprised with the 98 figure tbh. My batch topper had a 97% and I was 9th so 98% was really hard to get from my school. Dunno lol but if my grades are the reason I am getting rejected then I might have to transfer from UCSD first year.

1 Like

people r assuming waitlist