UC Berkeley Portal Astrology Discussion 2023

Bye guys it was nice knowing i got rejected before opening the actual rejection- I will try again and hopefully get admitted when I transfer

6 Likes

Lol I cant believe it actually worked. Accepted EECS, had Forbidden, access to SIS, never lost access to withdraw, FTT. I was sincerely believing that this was all crazy speculation

1 Like

Son accepted- had forbidden, never looked at the withdrawal form. Astrology seems true.

I was rejected. Portal astrology true. Was not authorized when accessed withdraw form. Congratulations to those who got in!! :heart:

got accepted but I had both so idk if it worked

1 Like

Yoooo mee too! We should connect!

Admitted EECS. No forbidden or unauthorized was the best predictor

Admitted, did not check the forbidden vs unauthorized but had the 4 addresses over the weekend for a short time. I know someone said that is unproven but I feel like in order to have that something was being done in my portal, maybe creating a student id. Seems like decisions were not uploaded until the last couple days but something was being done over the weekend. I only checked because of this astrology thread but then did not want to officially find out as your theories seemed pretty sound!

Congratulations to all admitted and good luck to everyone making decisions as we all end this crazy application cycle!

1 Like

Accepted, FTT. Portal astrology was so right. Too bad they fixed it for next year.

1 Like

Portal Astrology was correct. Got waitlisted.

1 Like

I get accept. The portal myth is right! I can’t believe it. I got forbidden +SIS student ID+FTT+access withdraw form.

Any method for the student took summer school last year? :sob:

1 Like

any transfer students try these methods work?

Tried it yesterday showing unrecognized login… I don’t think they start uploading it yet.

same, and I check my withdrawal form it shows fft rn. I’m not sure whether ucb post the result or not.

2 Likes

I think at least we need to wait until Friday, about a week before the decision day.

1 Like

Same for me. fft rn
Based on the previous discussion, it looks like fft means waitlist. Based on my observation, no one has ftt for transfer students yet. Let’s wait for the update.

1 Like

My withdrawl forms also shows fft. Unauthorized

same, fft

Someone said Berkeley patched up the astrology. Is it true?