UC Berkeley Portal Astrology Discussion 2023

There’s been more cases of forbidden turning to not authorized, my friend was able to see her SIS ID but now she suddenly couldn’t, anybody has any ideas?

You can see your enrollment deposit if you have a forbidden.

1 Like

Are you cs (L&S) major?

Wait mine just switched to false, true, true! It’s been false false true since I first checked.

Anyone else?

same here!!

are u guys refering to the one on line 45?

1 Like

Yep

guys, go search a video named “UC Berkeley Portal Astrology 2023” on Youtube and follow the steps.
The code change from FFT to FTT now, I think we can only see the source code change within 24 hours.
which means tomorrow 04/21, around 3:30pm, the decision will come out.

According to that I’m in …. I was also about to access the campus solutions hack, bute not at first. I tried again and now I can see my ID which is different than my app #

Fingers crossed

sorry, able and but **

The anxiety is real lol

I got FTT guys. It updates!! yesterday it still fft

Mine also changed to FTT today. I am forbidden+FTT. Berkeley eecs

Does anyone with a computer science major (in the College of Letters and Science) get forbidden + FTT?

1 Like

same question

Do you get ftt or forbidden? I still get fft and not authorized. I think I am rejected or waitlist

I attended summer school so I can not see forbidden or authorized. Currently I also got fft. I want to if any example of ftt as a cs (L&S college) applicant.

1 Like

I am still looking for any example of cs(L&S) get ftt. I haven’t found one.

Thank youu

I also attended summer school and I can not even login to campus solution. It just keeps showing “Sign in with your CalNet ID and passphrase.” again and again after reloading the page hundreds times.