UC Berkeley Portal Astrology Discussion 2023

Anyone able to access any of the admitted student events

Mine is currently “I am no longer interested in attending UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application.” ,do you know what it was before, if it even changed? am forbidden, have sid, and ftt

1 Like

well I think mine just recently changed. If u got forbidden I would assume you would get the same message as me

also check the source code not the website

“access denied” to new student events registration

2 Likes

I guess no one has access to that yet

This may mean nothing. Does anyone have different prompts?

1 Like

i got the “no longer interested in attending line,” not the “i will not be coming” line

Do you still have access to your withdrawal form?

wdym by recently changed? because up til yesterday night, every person had the same status message on berkeley’s withdraw page. it was only until yesterday til ppl’s withdraw form changed and some ppl weren’t able to authorize it anymore. the withdraw is changing bc they were uploading decisions in yesterday

wait so i think some people are getting a withdraw line that says “I am no longer interested in attending Berkeley” and others are getting “I will not be coming to UC berkeley” 
? what could the difference in statuses mean

ya I was wrong about the recently changed part I have no idea. Can u post a screen shot so we can compare to my paragraph.

1 Like

nope, look at my paragraph, both are displayed. If someone has a paragraph that looks different from mine that may mean something.

^^^

no im talking abt this. like does yours say this? does yours say “not interested” or does it say “will not be coming”?

yes my withdraw page says this as well

did u not keep up w this thread lmao our whole convos have been abt this code. yes ppl do have different codes, this whole thread was discussing the differences in source code
we already talked the fact that ppl who had false true true directly above the line for “retired” are accepted and the ppl who had “false false true” were waitlisted

makes sense

“not authorized to access the withdraw form” - does that mean it’s over?

What if “not authorized to access the withdraw form” was an acceptance? I find it so hard to believe that this many people in the forum have access to the withdrawal form. It doesn’t line up with the overall Cal acceptance rate

1 Like