UC Irvine Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Accepted CS & Engineering OOS

2 Likes

I think that means no decision yet but it could be anytime. Ours changed right after I posted that question.

guys if I get waitlisted at UCI does that mean I don’t have a shot at UCLA or USC :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: I’ve fallen really hard for USC lately and I really hope to get in

Let me guess: choate?

i know someome who was rejected from UCI and UCSD and got into both UCLA and USC so dont worry

3 Likes

Click on the withdraw and it’ll redirect you to another page with a form- once you go there, it’ll then show u that u cannot withdraw

got in for nursing a week or so ago but it was only a handful of results they sent out. now theyre sending out the majority and i know some who got waitlisted & accepted as of rn. but dont worry. its all going to come soon

This afternoon/evening.

i havent even heard back do u guys think im rejected

waitlisted
major: biological sciences
in-state
uc gpa:
uw: 3.9 w: 4.33

I think you would still have a chance

When did you hear

do UCs release on weekends? maybe tmr???

nope

Neither have I, I think we’ll be okay!! Let’s keep hope

1 Like

It has the 3rd lowest acceptance rate but I don’t think it ranks 3rd.

2 Likes

In general, if you are the waitlisted for Nursing and get off the waitlist, you will be offered your 2nd choice major or Undeclared. Rarely are waitlisted students offered the Nursing major.

As I stated above to several Undeclared admits, if you have a direct admit at another school consider attending there instead.

2 Likes

Oh okay, I wasn’t to sure
Thank youuu

We heard (from NY)- accepted as undeclared, not the major my son wants (CS)

just got waitlisted for drama :confused: (instate w/ a 4.1 UC gpa)