UC Irvine Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

i prob got rejected cuz i still havent heard back.

me too

ahhh huge congrats to your daughter! that is a huge accomplishment because of its selectivity! i also got in for nursing and still can’t believe it. hope to see your daughter at the UCI sue & bill building in the future!

2 Likes

where does UCI rank among the UCs…and good luck everyone!

3rd if I am not mistaken

1 Like

waitlisted @ 5:00 pm (In state)
major: biological science
uw gpa: 3.9 and w gpa: 4.4

have a lot of people not heard back?

1 Like

one of my peers got that as well… @Gumbymom so sorry to @ you but is there any info on what waitlist for Nursing means?

from what happened to me, ur decision is ready just not out yet

1 Like

If you can withdraw is that a bad sign?

Finally an acceptance to celebrate going into spring break. Accepted (emailed at 4:20 and told S21 there was a portal update) for I think bio. 3.88 UW/4.21 capped/4.54 full. Tons of ECs, community service, leadership. In-state (NorCal)

9 Likes

people on reddit have the same thing & they speculate that it just means they have your decision ready, but they just haven’t released it yet since you can’t withdraw your app anymore

1 Like

yeah same question i dont know im on the wait list for nursing or not :joy::joy:

accepted for business.
-CT private boarding school
-3.72 unweighted GPA
-1 AP

2 Likes

as of right now there have been waves for acceptances and waitlists

when did u hear back

Thank you so much. Congratulations to you, too!! And yes, I hope she will see you in the fall.

1 Like

what does it mean if you can’t withdraw your app other than that a decision has already been made?

around 7PM EST!

Me too