UC Irvine Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

OK. I thought that they are still a few weeks off and sounds like that’s pretty much usually true.

1 Like

I think people are hoping that UCI sends out their CHP (Campuswide Honors Program) acceptances before their “RD” decisions in mid-March, which in past years the CHP acceptances were sent out in February…

1 Like

Most likely the case.

Should be soon. Hearing any day now.

UCR released some of their regents yesterday. At $10k/yr makes a compelling case. UCI is competing for top students - so regents/president admits and CHP should be out like yesterday.

Check your portals - as emails tend to lag

@ValuEdu You think regular admits will come soon?

deleted

1 Like

deleted

1 Like

I just saw the same thing on my daughters. Its strange, as it seems vague. Just the title of “waitlist information”. Wonder if that means waitlist?? Not very clear.

i got the same thing, i feel like its a accidential glitch

I also have the same thing.

I also have the same thing

Me too. I hope it’s a glitch.

ah thank god. it’s good to know i’m not the only one

what do you all see? Is this for UCR or UCI that you are seeing a glitch?

irvine

i have the same thing

Mrs Sun blog said 3/19 for UCI.

i dont think it means you were waitlisted, since everyone has it. It is probably just there for now.

CHP, Regents, Presidents Now and early next week. 15-30th Reg Admits. My best guess now since reader/evaluators are mostly remote.

UCI/SD/Davis/SB used to be competitive but safe schools for the 4.0/1400/32+ club. That is no longer the case. Surprising that UCLA/CAL was already out with Regents/Mets a couple weeks ago.

UCI got slammed with APS this year. 3 years ago, they goofed and admitted more than they had room for. They will not make the same error. First tranche was supposed to be out 2 weeks ago. Suspect they will wait list more this year as compared to admits - to eek out the perfect yield of matriculated fresh/transfers

Son’s portal has this also.