UC Irvine Class of 2027 Official Thread

Interesting. One of them allowed me to register. But on reloading, it said “you must be admitted…”

I feel that UCI is smart enough to not let out such naive/easy to find leaks?

4 Likes

similar portal astrology on the UCD thread and it didn’t turn out to mean anything

5 Likes

To add onto this, I was admitted to UCSC a while back and cannot register for their admitted student event ( being left with the same you must be admitted portal message). So, I believe there is not much of a lead to this portal astrology theory.

1 Like

Oops meant to reply to the other thread

Is it confirmed that decisions are coming tomorrow. If yes, what time ?

no, but the current speculation is around 3pm PST

3 Likes

I thought speculation was at 5. UCI is around 2-3 PM

Omg, wrong thread. I thought this was the UCLA thread.

Is it confirmed to come out tmrw?

lol, look up like 3 comments

1 Like

Is it possible that uci only releases honors decisions this friday and regular decisions are next friday

1 Like

anything is possible

2 Likes

Has that happened before?

1 Like

Has anyone ever called the pffice and asked them when admissions are releasing

4 Likes

I just went on UCI website for freshman applicants, and I found a link for Zot!Protal. My son’s name appeared on welcome screen, and it appears to be the student protal. It even has tab for “my courses”, “my grades”, and other student related issues. I cant find tab for major. Has anyone seen this?

4 Likes

I logged in and got the same thing as you, I’ll dig through and see if there’s any astro in here or not

2 Likes

Okay, try this link and let me know if you get the same page as me, also try going to financial portal and logging in
Guest Access Online (uci.edu)

1 Like

Got the same message

Mine says like that