UC Irvine Class of 2027 Official Thread

We could register before when you posted last time.So when I try to register it is showing up my last time registration.Is samething for you also?

Again, it’s not a big deal if you weren’t able to register, I was just wondering. I believe that it is not a set in stone indicator if you are not able to register, so I wouldn’t worry too much.

Yes, I could see my registration again, because for a while I was not able to see it as it seems they had closed the page (clicking on would give you an error).

1 Like

Also when I log into the portal I see UCI ID also along with App ID. Was it there before also. I don’t recollect.

2 Likes

Yes. You had to create your UCI ID to access the portal.

1 Like

what I mean is its in numbers not portal ID

1 Like

yes that ID was included in the email with subject "your UCI applicant portal is ready, $yourname’… when you applied. :slight_smile:

Never mind.Correct It was included the email :grinning:

1 Like

I was able to do it two days ago but now it doesn’t work. Wth?

I can’t register. I could do earlier… now it says you have to be admitted

Same

https://apply.admissions.uci.edu/portal/chooseuci

Does this mean anything?

1 Like

not sure

1 Like

Are you saying you are able to register for the individual virtual events or you are just seeing this page?

Yea, I have access to admitted students’ virtual event but not the “celebrate UCI in person”
I don’t understand what’s happening. I mean, I was just seeing what this is. Not really worried

1 Like

I’m saying when you scroll down and actually click on a specific virtual event, what do you see?

1 Like

The UCI website has always been glitchy and last year it crashed when posting decisions. They could be loading decisions so that is what you may be experiencing. Previous years portal astrology was never confirmed.

4 Likes

Both pages don’t mean anything. First one is where people had already registered. No one who registered early can register now. Second page is the same for everyone. Perhaps a senior member like @Gumbymom can comment on this.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Sign of relief… for now

2 Likes