UC Irvine Freshman Class of 2026 Discussion

Yah that’s what I was worried about. Oh well, too late now.

2 Likes

Friend got into Irvine early for ME, got the Honors Collegium.

4.0 UW

1 Like

Where was this tab?

They might still very well offer it to your student. I think it was just an interest form.

1 Like

Those that applied but didn’t get into honors will be notified along with the rest who didn’t apply for honors, I’m assuming.

3 Likes

Is there a way to check if you applied for honors because I genuinely dont remember

Go check your email inbox if you don’t delete your emails. Search for “UCI” - they sent an email confirmation after you have selected that you want to be considered for honors.

theres people on r/applyingtocollege who got accepted with non honors

4 Likes

Hope this helps

3 Likes

Thanks!

I will have him check his portal just in case. He’s out until later, unfortunately.

anyone oos get in?

The Reddit UCI page is speculating that only Honors and in-state are hearing first.

Can you link the Reddit page?

https://www.reddit.com/r/ApplyingToCollege/comments/rxuqnx/uc_irvine_rd_megathread/?sort=new

2 Likes

Has any In-State got in w/o Honors college? Did you get an email? My D is out now so can’t check

3 Likes

UCI has in prior years sent out Regents/Honors a week prior to other decisions. Perhaps everyone else will have an answer next Friday.

2 Likes

at least we know not to check until around 6pm pst next week…

I am in state and got campus honors invite and acceptance today. Email was sent and portal shows acceptance letter.

2 Likes

Email was sent to me at 5:33 PM but result was likely posted earlier.