UC Irvine Freshman Class of 2026 Discussion

If not really accepted then that’s a cruel joke!!

1 Like

Y’all I’m getting nervoussssss

UC Davis posted 30min ago so I’m hoping UCI posts today

From last year’s thread - UC Irvine Class of 2025 — Regular Decision - #361 by webuyourselves

Seems similar to what larryhd2 saw, and also importantly the actual decisions were released a few minutes later!

So it could be happening today

5 Likes

Just curious - are you in-state or OOS? (and here’s hoping that’s a signal of your acceptance!)

Possibly a sign!

in-state… still no decision

Do a lot of kids have that thing about the admitted guide?

I got an email to check the portal and got waitlisted last year 3/12 at 5:20PM PST just an FYI

2 Likes

I had it for about 3 mins as well

when were u looking? Maybe i didnt look at the right time?

around 3:40pm pst

how about your withdrawal button, is it still there, what happens if you click it, mine is still there and when you click it, they ask the reason.

Hoping that even if you didn’t see the admitted anteater guide you can still get in

I saw it at about 3:25PST. The link took me here Admitted Anteater Guide | Office of Undergraduate Admissions | UCI but when I tried to login to the “Admitted Student Portal” on that page it goes back to the admissions portal… without the “Launch your Admitted Anteater Guide” button

what are your stats?

someone posted about this yesterday…not sure it’s meaningful in anyway

pretty sure you got in bro lol

after applying was invited to apply to honors college… would be great to get accepted to that. Maybe that’s what’s going on… seeing it then having it go away is infuriating.

Does anyone know how hard it is to get into the Paul merger school at UCI? I applied as it thinking it was some regular business major and now I’m starting to think I messed up lol. It’s like the only UC with a bus major besides Berkley.