**UC San Diego Class of 2025 Discussion**

no clue :frowning:

My portal also changed BUT I have the forms still

I have forms still? :pleading_face:

hmmmm I would assume that everyone’s is just updating at a different rate?

maybe it’s a good sign if u have forms? like maybe it means they accepted you, so you’ll need to forms or something?

did you have forms before when it is first changed?

i didn’t

tbh i wouldn’t worry about what forms means i think they’re probably just updating it in random waves bc its hard to do it all at once

2 Likes

nope. mine only changed once. and when it changed there was no forms and the withdraw application link dissappeared

3 Likes

I think still having the forms is a good sign, which kinda sucks cause I don’t have any forms now :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Will it come in waves

It’s always a bad idea to read into minor portal updates, just causes stress. Nothing will indicate whether you got in or not besides the actual decision

4 Likes

that is true. I think we are just trying to figure out if everyone has the same thing or if it is only for some people

i would hope the actual decision would indicate something lol

I heard the opposite earlier in the chat where someone said forms isn’t good and no forms is good? but i’m not 100% sure

checklist is gone does that mean anything?

I would assume all of this just means they’re prepping to release decisions, forms being gone or not gone can probably just be chalked up to tech error; for the record my checklist is gone too

1 Like

is the withdraw application link at the bottom of the page gone too?

1 Like

god damn scsd why are you causing me so much stressss

6 Likes

are there more people without the forms than with the forms?