UC San Diego Freshman Class of 2027 Waitlist/Appeal Thread

Out of curiosity, when do you predict it to come out?

■■■ is Tabi?

you really won the jerk of the year award, huh?

1 Like

i feel like its bound to come in the next two days… there’s just no way they’re gonna keep staying silent when they’re the only uc to not have released anything yet

1 Like

@Gumbymom queen fr pls ban him

i hope something positive comes out tomorrow morning so I can go to school in peace without worrying about it constantly lol

1 Like

According to someone on the discord, they are speculating that ucsd is waiting for ucla and Berkeley to one out

no same bc im not joking when i say i had two dreams in a row abt ucsd waitlist…

didn’t ucla and berkeley alr release some of the wlists? ik ppl who got off of both

no bc literally. i had my ap calc exam on monday and the whole time i was just thinking about what if i get out of the exam and see my acceptance. and then there was nothing

I think they mean like they are waiting to see who accept their spots there to take the rest. Again, its speculation according to them.

i am waitlisted at so many UC, i need one to come through

1 Like

WAIT this is so real last week i was just. thinking about the waitlists the entire time instead of studying for my aps. LMAO

yeah they did, i’ve been checking the other waitlist forums. ucsd is the only one that hasn’t said anything yet

1 Like

I wish there was portal astrology here like Berkeley

literally me rn when i have ap spanish and ap bio tomorrow back to back and instead of studying i am on here LMAO

my god same with the ap bio

where are u guys committed to currently

i saw so many ppl getting accepted into ucla and just kinda lost hope so now im just looking at this forum constantly. :sobs: san diego please

ig the one good thing is that my grades are still good bc im still in the academic grind mode as a result of this :sob: good luck w ap bio tmrw !! i took it two yrs ago haha i should’ve put it off until this yr bc no labs online

1 Like