UC Santa Barbara Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Maybe :thinking: I’d like to see if others also have this

kinda doubt they even have the decisions loaded into the portal. iirc, they said the portal is going down for 2 days before the decision date to load the decisions.

2 Likes

I have it but doubt it means anyhting

1 Like

I did command f and searched congratulations but nothing came up… maybe it does mean something.

1 Like

This was when you clicked inspect and command + f searched that in the elements? I feel like soemthing like this was also in the ucsd portal and it looks lile it meand nothing

I did not click inspect. Just clicked command f while in the portal. What is inspect?

Right click somehere on your page and there should be an option in the list that says inspect. Click it and it should open into elements. Check if it says congrats there

I am on MacBook and there is no right click. When I double click there is no inspect. And nothing on top pull down bars.

This shows you how to use it

1 Like

Okay yes it says it has found it.

1 Like

UC Forum Champion:
Every year applicants try to figure out how to get an early idea of their decision and every year, nothing is found to predict their decision in the portal other than their ACTUAL DECISION.

Please refrain from getting applicants excited about something that will not pan out.

I know the wait is frustrating but you will have your decisions soon.

Thank you.

8 Likes

Works and says “#congratulations-badge (”

2 Likes

I am pretty sure everyone’s says that.

1 Like

That CSS is probably a global element that’s embedded in the portal. I don’t think it means anything.

3 Likes

deleted

Does UCSB have early acceptances or does everyone find out at the same time?

March 16th

1 Like

In the past, they held Chancellor receptions earlier than the decision date posted where selected applicants were told they were accepted. Due to Covid, they are doing all decisions on March 16 although there have been some non-verified acceptances posted in February???

March 16th feels so far away

7 Likes

It really does