UC Santa Barbara Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

im so nervous lmao i literally can’t focus on class

8 Likes

I do not work in admissions so I do not know how they go about determining rigor for OOS students but I believe there are Regional AO’s that are familiar with HS through out the US.

1 Like

Hey everyone! I can bet we’re all nervous about decisions coming out in a bit but let’s all stay hopeful and positive!

With that being said, I was informed by the dance department that I was invited to be a dance major for the year of 2021! However, in the email it said that I still had to wait for the actual UCSB decisions to come out in order to know if I’m admitted or not (fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t5:)

My question is, does passing the audition and getting admitted to the dance department have any correlation with being accepted to the university? I haven’t heard much about major specific auditions and admissions so I’m just wondering :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I have no idea but I would take it as a good sign.

1 Like

It would be so nice that all UCs declare the results on the same day calling UC day. It gives less anxiety.

6 Likes

That will be “nervous breakdown day”!

4 Likes

S21’s decision just posted in the portal. Accepted for EE. In state.

7 Likes

Results are out! My Son got accepted in Pre-Biology, in-state. Good luck to all!

8 Likes

Accepted - in state. Waiting to hear back from college of creative studies now

6 Likes

Son got admitted to CS! In state Bay Area.

8 Likes

accepted economics - in state

6 Likes

Son accepted to Mechanical Engineering. In state. Good luck!

6 Likes

Waitlisted

1 Like

I got in pre-Bio oos

4 Likes

best friend and i both accepted, in-state, pre-bio!

4 Likes

Accepted to physics OOS!

5 Likes

waitlisted gang!

2 Likes

Son got accepted to Statistics and Data science. In state.

5 Likes

Accepted CS. International living in Washington State.

6 Likes

very much rejected, as predicted

3 Likes