*UCB Freshman Class of 2025 Waitlist and Appeal discussion*

fr everyone check your withdrawal message. if you have something different post a picture

this is the message i have^^

the page source shows these possible messages (mine has no longer interested, I recently made an acc so I can’t post pics yet lol)

form.conditionalPromptConfig =
[{“field”:“b2b77b30-6e69-4699-9986-d89930266f5e”,“conditions”:[{“prompts”:[“32b157f3-17ca-4511-b4ed-6bec33c5d94e”],“condition”:function(form)
{return ((false) || (true));
}},{“prompts”:[“I will not be coming to UC Berkeley and wish to cancel my admission. I understand that the admission deposit is not refundable.”],“condition”:function(form)
{return (false) && (false) && (true);
}},{“prompts”:[“I will not be coming to UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application.”],“condition”:function(form)
}},{“prompts”:["==RETIRED Prompts=="],“condition”:function(form)
{return (false);
}},{“prompts”:[“I am no longer interested in attending UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application.”],“condition”:function(form)
{return (true) && (false);
}}]}];

1 Like

care to give a tutorial on how to access this :skull:

2 Likes

right click then press “view page source” and use ctrl + f to search

it would be nice if someone who got off the WL (like someone from CoC) shows what they have. i think everyone has “no longer interested” rn and its like a placeholder until they might change it. but also i know transfers who had that until the end and got accepted so who knows

1 Like

[{“field”:“b2b77b30-6e69-4699-9986-d89930266f5e”,“conditions”:[{“prompts”:[“32b157f3-17ca-4511-b4ed-6bec33c5d94e”],“condition”:function(form)
{return ((false) || (true));
}},{“prompts”:[“I will not be coming to UC Berkeley and wish to cancel my admission. I understand that the admission deposit is not refundable.”],“condition”:function(form)
}},{“prompts”:[“I will not be coming to UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application.”],“condition”:function(form)
}},{“prompts”:["===RETIRED Prompts==="],“condition”:function(form)
{return (false);
}},{“prompts”:[“I am no longer interested in attending UC Berkeley and wish to withdraw my application.”],“condition”:function(form)
{return (true) && (false);
}}]}];

How do I open this?

look at what peanut said

it didnt work can someone post a ss

bro just follow his directions

1 Like

haha ok ok im just confused what im right clicking on bc it didnt have the “view page source option”

if u get it send ur source code

guys look at the transfer thread im finding some interesting stuff on it

what is it saying

For mac users, to access source code, go to withdraw form, right click, and click “inspect”. If you look through the code on the top right you should be able to find this.(some code are folded and you can unfold by clicking the horizontal triangle)

2 Likes

from what I read, they had the same portal glitch that we did for RD (withdraw glitch)

wait so what are the two messages there are… and what do they indicate?
i clicked on the withdraw app and i have: “I am no longer interested in atttending”

I think we’ll have to wait until the day before to get a better idea of the indications cuz rn p much everyone has the same thing

any idea when the edit option for last year’s wl disappeared? was it a day or two before May (like us), or was it a few days before their decisions rolled out ??