*UCB Freshman Class of 2025 Waitlist and Appeal discussion*

how is it looking for everyone. any changes?? no changes on my end and cal central isn’t working for me

nothing here. since no one is saying anything i guess it will be another day

i think u can only log into cal central if you’ve been accepted cuz u need a cal net id for that.

i am able to login with MAP

Does it say unauthorized?

And nothing changed on my portal.

did you ever take classes at cal or work there or something. also can you show how it looks?

Logging in with MAP works for everyone.

mine just brings me to the application portal again lmao

no it doesnt, as they said ^ it takes you back to the portal

try thru sign in @unihopeful123. i get this thru that method " Sorry, CalCentral currently does not recognize your login. You may log out and try again, or contact our support team- opens in new window.

If you are a current applicant, you may view your application or admission status at MAP@Berkeley- opens in new window"

Its gonna say that for everyone until they make a cal net id which you can only make if you have been admitted. Its the same thing as triton checklist for ucsd i think

yea. rip guess i will be checking back on friday :grimacing:

I have no cal central ID, took no courses at Cal, and I can log in with map into the cal central page when I click the “Sign in with MAP”. It only re-directs you when u select the drop down and sign into the portal

can you send a screenshot of what it looks like

im not sure how to put a SS but i am able to login and in the top right I have a Student ID number. I am only able to access the toolbox subpage of the site

hmm well then I think thats a good sign

crap u got in the first wave. may i ask are you instate?

yea im instate however, I do not hav the portal glitches that were mentioned

btw you can put a ss by taking a pic from ur computer