*UCB Freshman Class of 2025 Waitlist and Appeal discussion*

wait or can u share stats and major

1 Like

obv don’t have to! sorry for asking omg just super paranoid

im good lol i told u that u can take it for what it is

u got unauthorized or does it work for you?

unauthorized. i’m instate and traditionally lots of kids go to cal/get off the waitlist for cal from my high school (not that that means anything for me LOL but just in case its useful)

yea this might mean that cals yield is good then RIP

yes def good from my school, most kids go to uc’s and i only live an hour away from cal

1 Like

but again means nothing this year just in the past

u stupid asl lmao if just 2 people got this how does it mean yield is good lmao damn yall weird

1 Like

idk man barely anyone is getting it. i expected more tbf

what college are they from? did they say?

I also got unauthorized, instate.

mohamed is some environmental design stuff and the other dude is L&S

same here; i even asked some fellow cal wl people and everyone got unauthorized

1 Like

bro last year people rd were able to login to the cal central portal and had all that stuff and were still WL. the only real indicator is the withdraw messages. just wait until the end of the week like last year when so many people on the WL last year got their glitches

Guys, Cal Central shows 755 spots for FPF, many of which will go to L&S. So far we have one L&S who seems to be in from the WL. Let’s keep checking the number of available spots. As long as there’s enough of them, there’s hope!

7 Likes

wait guys, i think the sb waitlist admitted ppl yesterday night

1 Like

also Ik yall prob hate elite college counselors, but I go to one where the whole team were former admissions officers and directors at t20’s and UC’s and my consultant told me they will be trying to pull from the wl heavily so jus relax and wait ull prob get in

3 Likes

:skull: :skull: