*UCB Freshman Class of 2025 Waitlist and Appeal discussion*

Does everyone get the unauthorized or unrecognized message when they login to cal central? Cuz mines changed from unrecognized to unauthorized

everyone get that data Break email from Cal ?

1 Like

I didn’t get anything of the sort? What does it say?

There is a scam email before the data break email. The scam email said you need to take written exam for UC admission soon. Ask you to pay 110USD through a link under a . org web.

How many people appealed this year, and when are appeal decisions usually made ?

Yes I did get it. Who all got it? Is it random or does it mean something?

What glitch are we supposed to expect? How exactly do you spot it?

it’s unknown how many people appealed this yr but i believe past years there’s been around 1000+ appeals, but the acceptance rate is around 1-2%. admissions faq said that decisions should be released by june 1. not sure if they’ll be released sooner but i would expect it by then.

As an in state applicant who got on the waitlist– would you say it’s unlikely to get accepted now as most of the first wave of students were already in state?

Wait that’s fake? I got that email but I was told by a peer it was real.

Do you think if it might have any news today?

mine says unrecognized maybe its a sign

I logged in again and it changed back to unrecognized

that is what I am wondering as well

any news did anyone call the ao、

Where does it say that?

CalCentral and login with mapberkeley

Mine shows this

em is the unrecognized supposed to be a sign? cz mine said unauthorized like couple days ago and just changed (international student and college of L&S)

Okay let’s clear this up, pleases write below a f you have “unauthorised” or “unrecognised” written when you log in. Let’s check how many people have it