*UCB Freshman Class of 2025 Waitlist and Appeal discussion*

So sad… I didn’t hear back anything from all of my waitlist school :cold_face:

wait didn’t the opt-in form link disappear ages ago?

yeah I knew the one on the front page of portal disappeared few weeks ago, but we could still check the contents we wrote by clicking a link in our decision letter. Now we just completely unable to access it.

can pre business get into the fpf?

The opt-in deadline for those students admitted off the wait list last week is on Monday, May 17th. It may be that Cal is waiting to see how many students accept their offers before proceeding with the second wave of waitlist offers. But this is just a pure guess.

1 Like

Are u allowed to choose a pathway?

ahhh right, i just checked thanksss

1 Like

I didn’t know the deadline was Mon 5/17. That makes sense.

Are we expecting a wave today?

More likely tmr

1 Like

Guys do you think there will be any more changemakers acceptances?

This is just speculation, but Cal wants the Changemaker cohort to be 200 students. Since many of those students will come from the recent waitlist admits (which includes my D), I would imagine if the cohort doesn’t reach 200, the available spots will be offered to some of the people still on the waitlist.

is there any way to see the number of spaces left?

majority of the leftover CM spots will go to OOS/Intl kids

Guys, what about fpf? I didn’t see a lot of people get off the waitlist from fpf(but yes, I did see some people get off for fpf but not a lot as cm).

other way around but about 98% of admits for the first wave were IS. mostly cm and a few fpf

So sad… I am from LS but only have fpf option in my WL form.

anyone else here on the waitlist for college of chem?

2 Likes

Nope you’re wrong, the first wave was all in state and out of state, only 2 international got their result so you can probably sample it accordingly

i didn’t see a single OOS applicant getting off first wave. i did see 2 international tho. from the whole discord server, not a single OOS applicant got off

1 Like