UCB Portal Astrology Discussion

Not insanely high, but I think quite good. We are really hoping to get into Cal, against all odds. Accepted to all top public schools as OOS CS major, except UCLA.
4.0 UW, highest possible weighted gpa in our school, valedictorian, 1580 SAT, 5s in all APs so far, multiple regional & state awards, national finalist for a few, non profit with good impact, good essays (this is subjective though),Columbia SHP for 2 years.
We are getting the unauthorized message. Don’t know what to think

You have a decent chance for UCB based on your stats. So let’s just wait for it.

But everyone (or almost everyone) could access it so it didn’t mean much.

same for me

got WL at UCI haha… kinda bummed about Cal though but LA was always one of my dream schools so can’t complain

yeah bro congrats on ucla and regents that’s sick

1 Like

Probably time to close down this poll now since they’ve shut down access for everyone. Otherwise, we will have a bunch of Nos skewing the results.

2 Likes

So nobody can access anymore?

I believe so.

I think once people start getting in it will be apparent how accurate the astrology is (probably accurate) I suppose all we can do is wait,

ong bruh frfr

is it just me who see this when logging in portal? as far as I know it went straight into portal without this.

That showed up last night, oddly. Then reloaded or backed out of the page and then it didn’t return upon a 2nd attempt in logging in.

Yeah it’s really weird. It pops up randomly.

Saw this in another thread

What lines?

Withdrawal link option wordings.

1 Like

This is what I have seen since applying Nov 2021. There are 2 URLs to portal, one that takes to this page and one that takes directly to the status page.

My bookmark: Login
Direct to status: Login

Yup. I backed out our vote and then voted “no”, as DS doesn’t see anything but the “not authorized” message for the Welcome Meeting.

ah yes. That was an accurate.