UCB Portal Astrology Discussion

it was working before, now it says this for me: " Our records indicate that you are not authorized to access this form. If you think you are receiving this message in error, please contact admissions"

same for y’all?

5 Likes

same, oh well i guess we will know in 2 days

1 Like

can no longer access the welcome events. Was able to yesterday and earlier today.
btw, we are still registered for the one of the welcome events lol. not sure if we should cancel it.

what does it say when you attempt to access it now?

1 Like

Our records indicate that you are not authorized to access this form. If you think you are receiving this message in error, please contact admissions admissions@berkeley.edu.

1 Like

If you dream of a black bear tonight, rejection.
If you dream of a brown bear tonight, acceptance.
If you dream of a polar bear tonight, waitlist.

3 Likes

You all are able to sleep?

1 Like

Daydream does not require sleep. :grinning:

3 Likes

For those who saw unauthorized message when you try to enter welcome reception, is there anyone with insanely high stats & ECs that everyone said you would get into UCB? (I know stats and ECs don’t guarantee admissions but I am just curious)

Would be interesting to see if any of those admitted Regents a couple of weeks ago can still login.

1 Like

if this is true then we don’t know anything, because this whole welcome reception thing came from UCI

Couple people have already responded with their high stats. Look above.

but UCI didnt correct it shortly after the speculation began, right?

i got regents invite for CS at LA as a bay area ORM, and got into SD and Davis and Purdue CS (waiting on most RDs). Perfect GPA and maxed out on course rigor and took Calc BC as a sophomore. Top ECs (I think that’s what got me regents because I’m an ORM). Applied to Cal CS in L&S so I thought chances were good if I got LA in Samueli but saw unauthorized yesterday

1 Like

Wow. regent invite means you were almost top applicants. Hmm… but definitely UCB admissions is independent so…

its pretty rare to get into all UC’s tho, at least where I’m from at a top private in state all the valedictorians have never got into every single UC

2 Likes

I got UCLA regents, UCI regents + honors, UCSD, UCSC, and UCD and was able to access it before but seems now they patched it up.

3 Likes

I am not sure. But for MIT, when some people were speculating that being able to see “award tab” on their finaid portal means acceptance, and MIT shortly removed it for everyone, so we thought it was sign of acceptance. However, on the decision date, those who saw award tab got rejected.

1 Like

fr, i guess we gotta wait then

Only small fraction of people were able to see it so I thought it was real.