UCLA Class of 2026 Waitlist/Appeal Discussion

nope no movement on Reddit or on here apparently.

1 Like

Same same. nothing anywhere national

Does anyone have any idea when they might start pulling people off the waitlist? Someone on reddit said 5/3, but I have no clue as to whether this is accurate or not.

2 Likes

Which Reddit forum are you on?

1 Like

There has been a couple of posts from students admitted off the waitlist prior to May 1.

1 Like

Could be then, should be this week (for first wave at least) They’ll notify you nonetheless. But usually they give them out from April 28 Till the end of first week of may but it might be a little diff this year, not so sure.

3 Likes

Where?

I know in previous years that there have been people who got off prior to May 1st, but I have looked all over the internet the past couple days and have not seen anything.

2 Likes

Check post # 133 on this discussion for one admit.

3 Likes

Ig it is not today either.

1 Like

It’s 7:53 am pst, I don’t think they’ve ever sent them out before 8 am to my knowledge.

2 Likes

I believe it’s usually 7-7:45 pst usually

Really? Maybe people just open late. We still have all day, so maybe they’ll do it throughout the rest of the day. Seems no one on any forum has heard anything

1 Like

I just received a waitlist acceptance! I am an OOS student in the college of letters and science.

16 Likes

Congratulations and also saw you were accepted from the waitlist at UCSB. Do you have a preference? Can you list intended major and your UCLA deadline?

My intended major will be bio. The UCLA deadline is 5/8 and my preference is probably UCLA.

4 Likes

Did you receive an email about a change in your portal or was it just an automatic change in the portal from being your waitlist information to an offer of admission?

1 Like

Can I ask when you wrote your LOCI for the waitlist?

Yes, I received an email about a change in my portal.

I submitted the LOCI a few days before the April 15th deadline.