UCLA Class of 2026 Waitlist/Appeal Discussion

Congratulations!! I did not think they were starting until after May 1st. So excited for you!

2 Likes

@Rajveer_DAIS how did they notify you? An email stating to check the portal?

1 Like

cogras! but things become bit strange. Why they have to do so on the last hours of the last day by May 1. They can perfectly do so tmr or even Monday.

If today there is a WAVE being off the WL, it means: something interesting: UCLA is bit panic for this year’s yield. (They can tell how many ppl are doing the last minutes COMMIT. Then it is good news for WL kids.

8 Likes

@Rajveer_DAIS Are you a transfer student?

3 Likes

can you share you stats?

1 Like

Was AO working in weekend?

2 Likes

Yeah it said there is an update to your portal

1 Like

Thank you!

No, I’m a freshman applicant

International UW 3.99 Gpa, we don’t get weighted, TO
Ecs: model un, debate, stu govt, 6 internships, 5 research papers, capt of bball team, stock market app founder, teacher at an orphanage

4 Likes

Any waitlist movement today, Bruins hopefuls?

3 Likes

Judging by no movement for the last couple of days, I think the yield rate might be higher than expected.

6 Likes

maybe they are still assessing how many places they have and picking students still?

5 Likes

Yo y’all, my status page is unavailable, it says: " Record Not Found

We’re sorry, but we were not able to find a record that matched the login information you entered. Please try again."

Was your portal working before

2 Likes

Double check that you typed in your student ID number correctly

1 Like

I think there’s still time. It’s only been one day since the May 1st SIR deadline has passed for most schools. Today is also the first business day after the May 1st SIR deadline. Also, those who might have somehow got off the waitlist already prior to May 1st might not have accepted the offer! Things are still up in the air!

10 Likes

■■■ you’re replying to yourself lol

There is movement in the ucsb waitlist decisions. Nothing from ucla yet?

nothing from ucla yet. instate LAS