UCLA Fall 2022: Transfer Thread

Never mind, was able to log in

I love Berkeley

Im a psych major!

Me too!

I am applying to communication with a 3.7 gpa too lol
Looking at the data from last year, I am not having any hope I would get in.

the ucsd portal has a different type of glitch. it has to do whether you can still see your intended major and college ranking list. it was accurate last year

we got this! Just got to believe in ourselves! Did you finish all your major preps ?

i dont see anything about a glitch on that forum? I can see ranking & major?

can u show me what ranking and major is supposed to look like and where it is on the portal? because ive been checking my portal for like weeks and ive never seen that i think

oh wait is it in the applicant information tab? because i can see my rank and major choice there

we talked about it multiple times in the thread, just scroll up on the ucsd fall 2021 thread on the day decisions came out

its in the applicant info tab but nothing will change until either night before or day of

ohh okay thanks !

you guys think it will be coming out today? or i guess tomorrow if you live in the west coast

1 Like

Idk quite a few people in this thread speculate they they’re out today, but I just have a feeling that they’re gonna hold off until Friday. This is just my guess based of previous years, but I guess we shall see.

1 Like

The email that told us about the delay before it happened said that they were delaying scholarship reviews until the 28th. If that email was real (which is now appears to be), decisions are practically guaranteed to be released tonight according to past trends

1 Like

okay but the offcial UCLA SITE said it would be the 16ths indicating that the decisions would be relased on the 15th, so how accurate are we really

They simply did not update the website. Admission officers who were called a day or so prior to the 15th stated that the website had not been updated.

1 Like

So are we thinking tonight for sure? If so when would the portal probably go down so we would know for sure?

the stress is killing me. if decisions don’t come out tonight I might just evaporate.

2 Likes