UC's

<p>what UC’s other than riverside and merced can i get into with 3.5 weighted gap and 2300 SAT score? </p>

<p>Your SAT is very high, so you can add quite a few other schools to your list. Maybe Santa Cruz? It also depends on what you want to major in. It’s much harder to get into engineering than political science.</p>

<p>like davis? or irvine?</p>

<p>It depends on the college within the university.</p>

<p>What is your planned major?</p>

<p>im thinking bio</p>

<p>i have really good extra curr.
as well. </p>

<p>You may have a good chance at Irvine (isn’t Davis’s Bio program capped?), but try at all the schools you want to go to. Your ECs and SAT score may put you over the edge. You have a chance at them all; however, only the adcoms can tell you how big your chance is.</p>

<p>The application deadline was 11/30. If you are a high school senior, have you already applied?</p>

<p>im a junior im thinking about next year</p>

<p>Also, you’re in-state, right? Because if you’re OOS, your chances are much lower.</p>

<p>yea i am i live in CA</p>

<p>It is very easy to apply to many UC’s because there is a single application; you simply check a few extra boxes to add UC’s to the list. While you do have to pay an application fee for each one, I believe you can send just a single set of scores as well. </p>

<p>oh ok</p>

<p>The UC weighted gpa is for sophmore and jr year, are you projecting then? But they will also look at everything yes. Upward trend is good and still counts for spring, so challenge yourself. I agree apply widely there is no harm and an extra couple hundred app fees is worth it for instate applicant. Make a great essay, well considered, UC has great prompts that really allow you to tell your story and shine, take advantage. Although your gpa likely matters more than your SAT in general for instate applicants to UC.</p>

<p>They may take it into account if you go to a very competitive high school as well.</p>

<p>There are lots of factors that play into admissions, not just your SAT score and your GPA.</p>