UDiscuss Podcast!

Hello everyone! I am a Alumni from the University of Delaware who graduated in May of 2020. Attending UD was one of the greatest decisions I have ever made in my life, but there were some things that I wish I knew before attending, and also some things I wish I knew before graduating. My two friends and I decided that we should tell our stories about UD to help other people learn about UD, and so we created the UDiscuss podcast. UDiscuss is a podcast by Blue Hens, for Blue Hens. We talk about our experience at Delaware and also tips on how to not make the same mistakes we have made. We are not affiliated with UD, but thought it would be a fun way to stay connected to the UD community. We have created 3 full length episodes that are already available on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and YouTube. We also post updates about the podcast on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. Our hope is that our listeners enjoy this podcast as much as we love making it. If there are any questions about the podcast, or things you would like to hear on the podcast, you can reach us on our social media platforms and also here! Hope you all enjoy.

Spotify- @UDiscuss

Apple Podcasts- @UDiscuss

Youtube- @UDiscuss

Instagram- @udiscuss_
Twitter- @UDiscuss1
Facebook- @UDiscuss

This sounds awesome!

This podcast ROCKS! These guys (well, 3 guys and a gal) are so likeable and knowledgeable. And funny. My son is getting so excited about UD. If you are considering UD def take a listen. You will not regret it.

1 Like

Thank you so much! We are very glad you enjoy it and hope you keep tuning in!

Hello Everyone!
My friends and I have made a podcast about Delaware and now have 6 episodes all to do with Delaware! We love making this podcast and hope that you will all give it a listen. Check out our previous episodes and also our newest episode that came out today! You can find us @UDiscuss on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and YouTube. Hope you enjoy!

Instagram: @Udiscuss_
Twitter: @Udiscuss1
Facebook: @Udiscuss

your spotify platform is quite good, i have experienced it and have quite a lot of impressions

I also tested your spotify for 1 day and I think it’s better to use spotify premium apk in modsuper