UMass Amherst Class of 2027 EA thread

nice. My older dd is graduating from Vet school in June- what a journey!!

1 Like

Heard today! In for Public Health with merit $!

Btw- heard from Ithaca at the same time!

1 Like

same here and 30K from Ithaca

1 Like

nice!! My dd is going to accept at Ithaca PT DPT program

In MA but privates one Catholic, one public. The Catholic has very close to UMASS price but not the public.

That’s good to know. We were hoping to get some $$ info. UMass is not her top school, but wanted the info for when she makes her decision.

Accepted CS with Chancellor’s award (18k annually). No honors college.

1 Like

Had to wait to hear from D23!

She was Accepted!
OOS
Biology
3.9 UW GPA
Lower course rigor than many here
$12k/year merit

This makes UMASS one of her more expensive options - but we knew that risk. It’s one of her top 3 choices so we’ll see!

7 Likes

I forgot about Ithaca :slight_smile: - my daughter got 29k there. We really liked the school but I don’t think my daughter’s going to end up there (more the logistics).

1 Like

May I know stats pls. Thank you

she would rather go to UDell but can’t pass up the DPT program at Ithaca. Her brother is an Ithaca grad so we know it well.

My daughter (CS) came home and no update for her either. We will still have to wait.

1 Like

OOS. Daughter was accepted CS to Manning and to Common Wealth Honors College. Chancellor’s Award of 16K. Stats: Top 10%, good ECs, 1590 SAT, lots of APs.

(Today is Thursday, 1/12/23 for those looking at this next year)

6 Likes

Daughter got into Isenberg School of Management, $12k/year, no honors college.

For those wondering: 3.95 UW GPA, OOS, lots or APs/Honors classes and extracurriculars.

Surprised by no honors college but not disappointed as my daughter didn’t want to add that her freshman year anyways.

Good luck to all of those still waiting!

4 Likes

No update for my son. OOS & CS

Us too. Agonizing!

My son also got into Isenberg Sports Management today!! We are OOS. Also, $12,000/year Chancellor’s Award for merit :blush::heart::partying_face:

6 Likes

I got in!!
In-State
Bio major in the College of Natural Sciences
Dean’s Award (2k per year)
Got into Commonwealth Honors College!
so happy!!

10 Likes

adding on:
3.8 UW GPA
4.4 W GPA
Strong EC’s (check my profile if you want to see them)

1 Like

Finally found them, thank you!