UMD - College Park Class of 2025 Regular Decision

Has anyone received their decision???

no, 4pm

2 Likes

For the past 2 years, decisions were released at 4:45. I was here online both times.

4 Likes

Thanks. I guess people will gather here around 4PM while they try to login to the portal and refreshing the browser continuously. :rofl: :joy:

6 Likes

Everyone has that

where does it have that?

Click “back to main menu” on bottom then enroll

Everyone had that, I’ve seen it for weeks

1 Like

When the decision is released, what will you see? Do they do anything special on the splash screen if you were accepted?

I don’t think anyone knows as this is the first time they are using this system and portal. They usually released decisions through the Coalition app, but they expanded to the Common App. Thus, this is the first year they used this portal and releasing decisions through it.

Is it possible that they may use Terps Application for decision ?

So true. It is a holistic process, after all. Extremely hard to “equate” any two students, even if they seem very similar on paper. And, there’s the fact that schools don’t have an infinite number of spots, so there are tons of kids they’d love to admit but just don’t have room for!

The email they sent in early January said the decision would be in the Terps Application Portal.

1 Like

Will it be released 4pm est today?

I would assume between 4-5, they haven’t said officially.

1 Like

Okay, I am sooo nervous. Already got rejected and deferred from many due to insane competition this year.

5 Likes

just got deferred from umich so im rly counting on this

3 Likes

I also got deferred from UMich just now :expressionless:

4 Likes

guess we all just got deferred from umich lol

5 Likes

good luck you guys!

2 Likes