UMiami or FIU

<p>Provided that I matriculate from the waitlist from the U... should I go to UMiami or FIU? I want to go into aerospace engineering & pre-med, and FIU doesn't have aerospace engineering. However, UMiami is about 10 times as expensive as FIU.</p>

<p>I must be missing something here. If FIU doesn't have your major, why would you go there regardless of price!?</p>

<p>embry riddle comes to mind lol. But you didn't apply there. IO hope you have more than just these two schools because it could be a sticky situation if you don't get off the waitlist at miami (God willing you do,) then you would have to go to fiu and they don't have your major. hmm.</p>

<p>Embry riddle is quite a-ways expensive than UM, considering that I would have to live there. And I think ME and AE are the same for the first 2 years... so hopefully my credits will transfer if I go to UM in the spring.</p>

<p>Put it this way,</p>

<p>A diploma from Miami is gonna look a lot more BETTER than a degree from FIU and definitely more job opportunities. Miami has a HUGE alumni network that is there to help out current students find jobs and internships.</p>

<p>but if people can't afford it...whatcha gonna do X_X</p>

<p>F-I-Who? Its all about the U</p>