UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

I just chatted with admissions. No decisions are being released today for postponed students.

5 Likes

@bangu.777 - Hi - No his portal did not change. He just logged in & refreshed his account & it was there. Good Luck!! You got this!! :blush::blue_heart::yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you for the info. Did they give you any insight on when we will hear?

I got admitted to LSA. Waiting for Ross. OOS

The Withdraw Your Application button disappeared from my Portal. Do you guys see the same?

1 Like

My D’s portal still has the “Withdraw Your Application” option - but - she did not apply to Ross and her EA decision was postponed.

1 Like

could you share your stats? i am not applying to ross but i also went test optional and i was just curious to see if i can compare!

Nope, I asked in live chat if postponed decisions would be released today. The reply back was, “We are not releasing decisions today”.

3 Likes

My daughter is actually quite happy to hear this :blush:
Says she’s not ready to hear from UMich today. March 4th is fine by her.
“Just not a good day today”, she said.

1 Like

I just want to hear something from somebody. This drought of college admissions decisions we are in is brutal.

6 Likes

Should we expect March 4? I didn’t know that.

If this year follows last year’s pattern then that’s the most likely date for the first set of postponed + RD decisions.

3 Likes

called admissions office - its just an issue with my portal and it looks weird on their end too. they said it will likely take until beginning of next week to figure out what the issue is because they’ve never seen it before so i will definitely not get my decision tonight. crying a little not gonna lie🙂 it’s just my luck to have an issue that’s never happened before and only i’m experiencing.

1 Like

Well
 Since your portal is broke then they owe you an admission
 :wink:

6 Likes

Is the Withdraw button still not there?

FYI the school is on spring break the week of 3/1 so do not think any decisions on 3/4.

4 Likes

Is the admissions office also closed for spring break?

I attempted to describe this to a friend who innocently asked “when will you hear from UM?” I sounded like a lunatic: “Maybe 2/18. But maybe not. Or perhaps 3/18. But perhaps not. So if not those previous dates, then April. But could be waitlisted, so then it could be May. Or June. But we don’t really know anything for sure.” She said it sounded like living with long Covid.

12 Likes

Is it crazy that I’m thinking of asking my daughter if she wants to apply in Europe? :crazy_face:

1 Like

Nope! I think Europe has an outstanding college system, but cheaper, and more expertise if you’re looking into UK. Italy and Spain also has some good schools like Bocconi and IEU.

2 Likes

Anyone got results for Ross?