UMich Ann Arbor Early Action for Fall 2022 Admission

Congrats! Do you mind me asking what your stats were?

My daughter got into Ross!

22 Likes

Does anyone know if regular postponed lsa decisions came out at the same time as ross decisions last year? I know they came out on the same day but does anyone know time wise? Still hoping for a possible decision today

There won’t be a decision on postponed students today. I was told a hard no on live chat when I asked admissions earlier today.

2 Likes

Thank you. Did they give any information regarding when the waves for postponed applicants will start?

No they came out on the same day as Ross in prior years but not last year.

So our guess is that this year will be the same as last.

1 Like

So, if not March 4 bc of Spring Break, then when? March 18?

I don’t think spring break will impact admissions decision notification. It’s not like the admissions department gets a spring break! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Is anyone accepted to LSA honors program yet?

My son has not heard yet
hopefully soon!

Do you have to specifically apply for honors ?

D22 got in! super excited!

21 Likes

hey guys! thank goodness ross emails admissions decisions! even though i still can’t access my portal for whatever weird reason i got two emails from ross at 5. first said that my portal was updated and second said welcome and that i got in!!:partying_face:

still can’t view it on my portal though lol

31 Likes

Congrats! Do you mind me asking what your stats were?

Hello i think this was asked in an earlier part but cannot find it for the life of me so apologies for the repetition. My son has won a district wide best of fair award for Science Fair in senior division and will be going to the State Science Fair in April
while waiting for those results may be too late, would it be good to somehow update UM with this info or is that too small scale? Not even sure how we would do it though so inputs/suggestions are much appreciated

Same question, so Ross usually come earlier than postponed ?

Is your son a postponed or RD?

So today postponed and RD first wave should come as well?

I dont believe any postponed decisions came out today

Unfortunately, no postponed decisions came out today. That was made clear to me when I asked admissions this afternoon via live chat.