UMich Class of 2025 -- Regular Decision

Different Stamps!! That link there is the Stamps Family Charitable Scholarship program, which has partner programs at universities across the country, and is (for lack of a better word) an “academic” scholarship… What @Dadoverhishead was discussing are the artistic merit awards at the Stamps School of Art & Design at UMich… based on portfolio submission at application.

2 Likes

Yes - hmmnotsure1 is correct. Thanks for the clarification. I was referring to a merit scholarship from the Stamps school, not the the Stamps leadership Scholars program. DS applied EA but he was not notified and/or interviewed for that program - interviews are in Feb. and recipients are notified by the end of that month.

1 Like

Hey everyone! What are my chances of getting into Ross if I’ve already gotten into LSA? My decision comes out in 2 days and I can’t find the Ross acceptance rate for admitted LSA students anywhere online.

It all depends on the yield from the first two Ross decision releases. No one here can you give you a reliable answer.

Gotcha. Would you be able to tell me based on previous yield rates? Perhaps to the nearest 10%? I’m just trying to figure out what my chances are so that I know where I’ll likely be committing.

Can’t you wait TWO days? Ross doesn’t publish a yield that I’m aware of. The overall yield last year was 41%, but in previous years around 46%.

There will be acceptances in this last release. It just depends on how many of those 500-600 spots they have left.

Aight sorry man

1 Like