University Fellows Experience

Has anyone heard anything? I have not

I have not heard either.

@1455lena Someone in my area received their letter yesterday but otherwise haven’t heard anything

@britain Where are you from?

@1455lena South Alabama. I’m hoping they only went out yesterday so I may still get it tomorrow. What about you?

Should we all receive them tomorrow? Would we also receive a rejection letter tomorrow if we are not selected or are finalists the only ones who are informed?

@animallover345 It probably depends on your location. I believe everyone gets a letter, but I think the finalist letters are sent first. We should also get emails after the letters have been delivered. Good luck to everyone! Someone near me received theirs yesterday/today but several of my friends haven’t heard anything…

Did people receive mail updates from UPS that their letter was arriving or was there no notice?

For the people who received letters, was it also emailed to their crimson email address?

I received my invitation Monday in the mail. I live in Ohio. I have not received any email updates to my personal or crimson address, but I talked to my rep and she said more email updates will be coming out this week.

@enr2002, congratulations!

I just got an email that I am a finalist!

@animallover345 Did you also get an invitation in the mail?

My son received the email earlier today and then the snail mail arrived later this afternoon!

I have not received anything in the mail yet. I am from New Jersey for reference.

@animallover345 Letters seem to have been delayed but were postmarked Friday, so most people have received them

@animallover345 we are also in NJ and my son just received the mail today. Congrats!

I just called them and they said they sent the last of their letters out today, so we should hear back by early next week if we haven’t already, fingers crossed. Congrats to everyone who already made it!

If we haven’t heard yet, should we assume it’s a “no?”

@sunnystar8 I would probably wait until next week to see if you get anything, I think they mail rejection letter out too though, I could be wrong