University of Alabama

<p>How is the business school at bama? I have a 1300 and believe that I am eligible to half tuition? Should I consider this school if I am from the northeast?</p>

<p>welcome.</p>

<p>the b school is very good. what area interests you?</p>

<p>Yes, if your gpa is high enough, you would get a half tuition award. but take the test again and take the ACT, you may end up with a better award. 30 points on the sat gives you a 2/3 award…about 17k instead of about 12k.</p>

<p>FOUNDATION IN EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP</p>

<p>A first-time freshman student who meets the December 15 scholarship priority deadline, has a 29 ACT or 1290–1320 SAT score (critical reading and math scores only) and at least a 3.5 cumulative GPA will be selected as a Foundation in Excellence Scholar and receive the value of one-half tuition or $49,900 over four years ($12,475 per year).</p>

<p>UA SCHOLAR</p>

<p>A first-time freshman student who meets the December 15 scholarship priority deadline, has a 30–31 ACT or 1330–1390 SAT score (critical reading and math scores only) and at least a 3.5 cumulative GPA will be selected as a UA Scholar and will receive the value of two-thirds tuition or $66,864 over four years ($16,716 per year).</p>

<p>PRESIDENTIAL SCHOLAR</p>

<p>A first-time freshman student who meets the December 15 scholarship priority deadline, has a 32–36 ACT or 1400–1600 SAT score (critical reading and math scores only) and at least a 3.5 cumulative GPA will be selected as a Presidential Scholar and will receive the value of tuition or $99,800 over four years ($24,950 per year).</p>

<p>Yes that would be great to raise my score 30 points. I am interested in quantitaive and possibly marketing. </p>

<p>@mom2collegekids‌ </p>