University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

While checking over 40k applicants, I believe it’s hard to keep track of their calls and updates.

guys i think we just need to breathe, we got this!!

4 Likes

That is true, but isn’t your regional admissions officer the one that goes over your application?

I am not sure

Did anybody who FILLED out CSS and FAFSA get those emails???

1 Like

Nope

No I have not received any of the emails and I filled out all of the forms necessary in October

5 Likes

I would say tread carefully on this one. It is one thing to have a genuine question. But emails without substance could be irritating given the volume and could put you in a negative light. Our college counselor said of course if you have questions, but just to say Hey I’m really interested no. I wouldn’t do it.

2 Likes

Nope

Not sure where that started but Michigan wants to know you want to be there. So some light contact with your schools AO is a good thing. Sure some kids do nothing and get in. Our school told all the kids to have light contact that apply and mostly they get in. If course you gotta have the grades etc also

1 Like

Ok then im sure those emails don’t mean anything besides that it is missing in the checklist

1 Like

I also see it!

It’s all put into your file if you emailed like your AO. Just calling won’t do it if they don’t know who you are…

1 Like

I did have light contact where she informed me about special circumstances I had and I gave her an important app update or two. I wasn’t spamming her

Do you mean have the link or do you mean when you click it you see your financial aid?

Are we still thinking 3PM EST?

1 Like

Everyone has the link, and no financial aid will be shown until decisions are out

2 Likes

I see the link and when i hit it says 2021-2022 financial aid. but i cant click on that. so I can’t see if i have any

yes that is what we all have

i dont think it means much