University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

Same - wasn’t really able to find the average GPAs and test scores for OOS in a limited search so here’s hoping we can all get in!

1 Like

This is my first time using College Confidential… that being said, happy that I found out this exists. I’m OOS, and this is my first OOS decision, so I’m excited. Good luck everyone.

3 Likes

Thinking back, I probably should have applied to Georgia Tech and the University of Illinois Champaign lol. At least I’ve got Purdue Engineering and Penn State as backups regardless. I’m curious what the OOS acceptance is for Purdue in comparison to In-state Michigan acceptance though.

Stop with the troII posts please

10 Likes

same!!! super stressed tho :pensive:

Ohhh i did!!

Oh yes!Was Michigan a reach or match for you?

on Reddit they’re saying some people instate have heard back already?

Really

for msu or umich? im in state ive only heard from msu so far

for umich apparently

A reach for sure, but my mom went there so hoping that helps.

1 Like

Do you think they will have “lower” expectations as it not like apply to engineering or cs

It depends – you may just have good stats and not know it haha. You’re in state right?

Yes, oh i dont know i got a sat score of 1040. But everything else was good, im just a really nervous test taker

1 Like

Did you submit your SAT score?

I’m just hoping to get into Michigan after a deferral from Northeastern and Tulane :confused:

12 Likes

Um sadly yes. I probably shouldnt have. But hopefully my gpa, ec, essays cover for the sat score.

You’re in state too so it may. Good luck!

Ah you too!!!