University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

i mean, you’ll definitely get a decision!

5 Likes

Is chancing a pretty common thing here? I’ve always thought of college apps as super subjective; chancing from other applicants seems like it wouldn’t be that useful.

1 Like

What about a 4.5 10-11 W (somewhere in top 10%,) 10 APs throughout high school with all 5s and 4s so far, and test optional? OOS

we’re just anxious

1 Like

Oh!! I have similar stats.

2 Likes

You’ll likely be deferred so they can see if you rescind for a better school.

Stop asking for chances. It’ll come out in 24 hours and this year relies heavily on your essays and extra curricular as well. Good/bad stats doesn’t mean anything for Michigan because they look for well rounded.

1 Like

guess its tomorrow officially

2 Likes

wait really? I thought Michigan didn’t do that. I also told Michigan that I would attend if I got in

one more day of pain

2 Likes

Only difference is I have total 11 APs with PLTW engineering courses and community college multivariable and linear algebra.
I am 4 times AIME qualifier and USACO gold.

1 Like

could it be 3:30 today?

I have 16 CC credits outside of school but idk how much they care about those

How did you tell them that? Through email?

Cool , let’s keep our fingers crossed

1 Like

25th percentile for Michigan is typically around 1300 sat and 3.75uwgpa, if you’re below that your chances get pretty low barring fantastic essay’s and intangibles. If you’re above average for UofM (1450 3.9uw) your chances are pretty good barring poor essays or undesirable character. There’s the universal chance-me.

6 Likes

I talked to my regional Admissions Counselor a lot about myself outside of the application through email: so yes.

Has anyone else not gotten into a reach school early action yet and are waiting on Michigan? Lol

13 Likes

If your credentials are true Michigan is not a reach school for you.

were results released? its no update here