University of Michigan EA Class of 2025

Yeah it was weird

It was in the portal before the blue screen appeared

It would also be in the application confirmation email

wait i didn’t get any css emails???

Did you fill it out?

Guys I chose Electrical engineering in app. But now I see engineering UG degree. Does everyome see that? Does it mean something?

zero css profile emails :flushed:
does that mean something bad?
or were they only sent to people that didn’t complete the css? Ours was done 11/15/20

yeah i did for sure

If you already filled it out or didn’t apply for fin aid then I wouldn’t worry. However, if you didn’t fill out your CSS profile and applied for fin aid then that may be a different story. I received one in November(right after I submitted my app,) and then two back to back in mid-Jan with different wording.

1 Like

Please tell me what academic program are you seeing

yes I have the same. No need to worry

nope, i think everyone who applied to CoE has that

1 Like

ours says the same, and applied engineering aerospace. thinking you’re really just applying to COE and pick major later even though you already selected something on the common app

4!
1 in Dec
2 the same week in Jan
1 a few seconds ago

I just got one too LOL what a coincidence

I just got a financial aid email too!

I didn’t but I did not apply for FA…

1 Like

I dont wanna fill out the CSS unless I know I got in but they are tempting me

1 Like

What is a CSS

It’s a financial aid document, so don’t worry.

@TexasEx1998 Exactly why none of my kids applied to UT for engineering. The one who applied to Engineering everywhere else is in BHP, the other one is in Engineering at another school altogether but applied CS at UT but withdrew her app because she had applied ED. She ironically only heard from Michigan Engineering before she had to commit to her ED school. I agree with you on that though, they put on a very impressive info session, explaining all the engineering majors, but unless your child knows at 18 with 100% certainty what they want, they’re stuck in that engineering major. That’s a toughy.

1 Like