University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill Fall 2022 - Class of 2026

The deadline for UNC - Chapel Hill is coming up on Saturday, January 15th. This is a space for the members of the class of 2026 to post questions, comments or admissions stats and updates.

3 Likes

it was actually Sat Jan 15 (was not a Friday). thanks!

1 Like

whoops! will edit. thank you

Is there a thread for UNC-CH EA decisions? Cuz decisions came out a few minutes ago!

I’m looking for that too I’m oos

Yes, there is.

Screen Shot 2022-03-12 at 2.49.56 PM
So I discovered dots next to the checkmark? Does anyone remember if the dots were there earlier? You can see that it’s not just one dot, but a dot and a half. Could someone else please share what they have for dots, or any?

I think they’re just a design choice

Do you have the same?

that was a photo of my own portal page

1 Like

Good luck to each and every one of you!!!

when are the decisions coming out?

1 Like

Last year was March 26. Maybe 25?

3 Likes

is there a “backway” of finding out if you were admitted or not? For example, at NC state, you can go through the student portal.

UNC website says decisions released March 31.

1 Like

That’s not the actual decision day, they are usually released before. Most colleges say that but they release in late march, it just means by March 31st at the latest.

1 Like

it literally says “Decision Released: March 31”. The rest of the columns say “_____ By” while the decisions don’t say “By”. I’m simply relaying what I see and I have no other concrete information that indicates decisions will NOT be March 31.

Decisions for EA were not released on the 31st tho.

1 Like