University of Wisconsin Early Action Fall 2023

can we be more specific? Are people using this option and getting to another page or are we talking about the landing page with the 4 options?

1 Like

thats been working for ages…

I can’t go beyond this too.

1 Like

I have the welcome screen but when i click new undergrad it says "Login to StarRez Portal failed. Reason: Login error. Please try again.
"

4 Likes

Nothing happens when I click on the tab you just showed us. I do see the main 4 red boxes screen.

Same!

1 Like

yea i dont think it means anything

can lynn92 please chime in also? trying to figure out what you mean that you can sign up for a housing applicant portal???

1 Like

When I click the new incoming undergraduate students in the housing. I can login and Hi and myname!

Same here. It never worked prior to today — always got the error message (login failed). The SOAR page works for my son as well (which never worked prior to yesterday). Anyway, I do hope that means everything is coming out tonight.

1 Like

for D23, SOAR page seems to work, and new student housing portal link recognizes her and says “Hi name!” but nothing else. Never checked any of it before. She’s still at school so I’m just doing a bit of astrology…

1 Like

my soar page works but not undergrad housing. going to hope and pray it’s a timing issue with things happening on the back end

1 Like

We could never press the red box “new incoming undergraduate students” in the past and have it work. Always got an error message in the past. Today it opens up “My UW housing” with son’s name on the page.

they are prolly still updating the portals
lets wait

2 Likes

state?

what state do you live in? Trying to see if maybe there is a pattern to how they update

live in ca and see error

same do u have the welcome screen on the SOAR?

2 Likes

Live in NY - error for SOAR and when use net ID to log in to Housing it’s an error as well.

Illinois here and error on both (soar & housing). Sigh…

1 Like