University of Wisconsin Early Action Fall 2023

guys lets just check in an hour or smtg. they will probably finish updating portals by then

2 Likes

We’re probably gonna spend all this time stressing and then they’re not even gonna come out today

3 Likes

I think they will come out today. If it’s not today it will be the 31st. It’s usually either the last Friday of the month or the last possible date given (31st)

4 Likes

They mustve patched it then.

1 Like

I’m a student at Wisconsin and I have a sibling applying EA. I still remember how excited I was to get into Madison and tell my parents the good news. Please don’t take this moment away from your kids by obsessing over their MyUW account and potentially seeing if they got in before they do.

That being said, none of the “astrology” was helpful. I got an email, and that was it.

10 Likes

I didnt get an email until 1am last year. Decisions came out on the portal at 8:00pm EST

2 Likes

Wisconsin hasn’t released on a Monday in years. Usually 8pm EST. They like the give the applicants the weekend to simmer down after the decisions, so they’re not overwhelmed with phone calls the day it comes out.

1 Like

Where does one find this housing thing your all talking about

Did anyone else’s kid get contacted through LinkedIn by a current student at Wisconsin? Looks like an outreach to maybe join a club on campus. Hoping it means good news. It seems too much of a coincidence that on the day decisions might be released that a random person from the university would ask to connect (we are OOS)…maybe reading into it but seems like some list could have been released to clubs on campus.

I would seriously doubt the school would ever let another student (club) know before the actual student. Thats seems like a stretch.

3 Likes

you are probably right but it is odd that this student would even know my daughter applied and reach out to join a club on campus today.

It is odd but likely has more to do with your D’s social media follows. Perhaps she is following that club on IG or the other way around, etc. etc.

1 Like

Housing error message still hasn’t changed. SOAR’s message still has the welcome but I might be able to breathe a little easier if both were changed. Hoping so hard!

Where does one find this housing thing your all talking about

1 Like

add this tile to your homepage and then try and use the new incoming undergrad tile

im from nj, i still get an error message, and when i go to soar reservations, it says I’m ineligible to make an account. am i the only one? ;(

same for me

1 Like

Ours just updated like 1 minute ago, I see the Hi and name. We are in VA.

1 Like

From CO and just was able to get Hi on housing…it was showing error until a few minutes ago.

2 Likes

and I literally have been stalking it since 1pm. I don’t know if it means anything but it is definitely her name now.

3 Likes