University of Wisconsin Madison EA Class of 2023

my friends D got in NY

My D won’t open NJ

Deferred, Out of State (Illinois) college of business

33 ACT, 4.1 GPA

Accepted! OOS - IL, COE - GPA: 4.0/4.62, SAT: 1550 (Denied by In-State CS, UIUC)

My daughter is accepted. OOS. So relieved and happy!

D got in! Pre business , 1460, Lots of ECs, High honor roll, OOS

@monkeyman22 those are good stats. It may be worth calling the admissions office in january if this is not a safety school!

accepted! MN 31 ACT 3.88 uw GPA , lots of EC, leadership, philanthropy, etc.

my daughter OoS got into Wisconsin

Deferred in MN ?

When you say if you are accepted/deferred/declined please include:

In/OOS
Major
GPA
ACT/SAT

That helps everyone else

Admitted from NJ!
Major: Biochemistry
GPA: 3.72 UW 4.39 W
ACT 35
SAT 1530

OOS
Economics
3.7 UW

Deferred

I got in. The portal won’t load but you can tell from the text on the main page of the portal if you were accepted it should say something about admitted students checklist.

OOS, Admitted , but what is this?

“On behalf of the Committee on Admissions, it is my pleasure to offer you admission to the University of Wisconsin–Madison as a pre-business student in the College of Letters and Science. If you wish to apply for admission to the Wisconsin School of Business, you may do so in your first year at UW–Madison.”

1530 and 4.3 W. Lots of ECs and APs. Admitted into Gies and Kelley.
Isn’t there direct Admit here??

Accepted. In State, 29 ACT, 3.76 GPA, AP Scholar with distinction, numerous EC’s (Special Olympia’s, Boys State), College of LS

@sneedles are you talking about the first page with 5 tiles or the first page in “student center”

My son accepted

@eagleparent yes, you didn’t get in direct admit to college of business so you will have to try to get in after your freshman year

Decision: Denied

SAT: 1100 (1130 superscore)
GPA: 95.17/100
Residency: OOS (NJ)
Major: Communication Arts

I knew it was a very big reach for me so I am not surprised