University of Wisconsin, Madison EA Class of 2025

Same I just got deferred from umich too :sob:

1 Like

got rejected from umich, honestly didnā€™t even know that was possible for EA since so many got deferred! I had undiagnosed learning disabilities for majority of HS though, so my grades were very average, but I guess what I mean to say is good job to everyone who got deferred from mich! especially considering how there was a huge increase in applicants this year for Umich, it is amazing to get a second shot, donā€™t give up :))

11 Likes

My kid just received her first rejection today. You just have to chalk it up to not meant to be your path. She has gotten into much more competitive schools - with scholarship money for merit - so this rejection was sort of ridiculous in our opinion. But, you just have to trust the process and know your place lies somewhere else.

3 Likes

In past years, has uw came out the same day of u Michigan?

My D is first generation in this country. Both me and my wife have double MS and this country has given us so much. I have raised to Director level at a fortunr 500 company, BUT, I never got to go to a university here. Growing up, we were poor and did not have means to come here to attend one of these dream colleges back then. My this life had escapes me but I am reliving it through my D. This whole process is so emotional for me, all these names, dream schools that I already wished I could go. She does not understand it, so she is so relaxed while I am going crazy :grinning:. Good luck to you all.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s optimistic

what time do we think its coming out?

7- 7:30pm. CST

1 Like

between 7 and 8.30 eastern

sorry 8

Iā€™m honestly going to go crazy if they donā€™t come out tonight

15 Likes

Do we think that some decisions just havenā€™t been made, or are they just waiting on the release?

Probably just on the releaseā€¦I would hope

Too quiet here. Everybody too tired of this waiting game?

4 Likes

Where yā€™all from?

Asia

Do we still think it will be out at 8 eastern?

I hope soā€¦

michigan

Utah